Projects for Sage 300 ERP from Enabling IP is a time billing management system that allows you to take control of your projects by providing detailed time and work in progress reports based on tasks and activities. Designed as a Sage 300 ERP module, Projects for Sage 300 ERP is fully integrated to Sage 300 ERP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders and Accounts Receivable.
In addition Projects for Sage 300 ERP integrates with and expands the funtionality of powerful Sage CRM to provide project information and link timesheet entries directly to cases in Sage CRM itself. With timesheet options that include Microsoft Outlook and web based solutions, Projects for Sage 300 ERP works the way you want to. Written using the Sage 300 ERP SDK, Projects for Sage 300 ERP is a flexible solution to your time and billing requirements in Sage 300 ERP.
- An easy job planning, costing and billing solution.
- Set up teams, employees & expense types
- Configure General Ledger integration by team allowing divisional accounting and reporting
- Allows creation of summary invoices in Accounts Receivable.
- Allows expenses in Accounts Payable and Purchase Orders to be assigned to projects.
- Displays amounts on Purchase Orders on the projects.
- Allows view and tracking of projects from Sage CRM.
- Creates cases that staff can record time and expenses against in Sage CRM.
- Projects for Sage 300 ERP reports can be run directly from Sage CRM.
Seamless Integration With Sage 300 ERP
- Uses the tax, currency, customer, employee and GL accounts in Sage 300 ERP.
- Integrates with AR, AP, PO, GL and US Payroll to prevent duplicate effort.
- Bill time and expenses directly through AR or Projects for Sage 300 ERP allowing extreme flexibility.
- Enter Time in Outlook, CRM or through the Web.
- Create AR summary invoice to bill customer for time and expense.
|Projects for Sage 300 ERP brochure.*|
* Adobe reader required. Download the latest version.
To learn more, Visit the Enabling IP website.